I should have noticed the signs. A little cranky, biting down during feedings, more drool than usual- but as a mother who's first two kids teeth were just pushing through on their first birthdays it was the last thing I expected.
Yep, baby Addison who is just about 4 months old, is cutting her first tooth. It is on the bottom left and I think it is the third or forth tooth over from the middle... weird again. Anyway, I couldn't capture the tooth with the camera - my battery is dead - but I do imagine that it would be pretty impossible to hold her mouth open while taking a picture anyway (You can't see it when she smiles...)
I have pretty much held her for the last couple of days so I was absolutely delighted when I found the tooth and had a legit reason to give her some tylenol! And now after holding her all day again she is finally sleeping!
Monday, August 31, 2009
What in the WORLD!
Posted by Marsh Family at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Seriously?! I thought that didn't happen for a while! I am crossing my fingers that we're not getting anywhere close to that...at least it may mean no more nursing:)
What that is crazy!!! Let's just hope she's not a biter becuase that's a long time to nurse with teeth! Addy is soo cute & growing so fast!
That is AMAZING!!! McKenna didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 15 months....Good luck with the teething!
Now when B. wakes up I'm going to check her gums. Crazy!
That is a might early. I noticed her teeth the other day and meant to say something about it. So glad you made it through the experience!
Ah the joys of parenthood. I'm gonna be there soon! Tell Ava, Alex, and Addi hello from Uncle Graeme!!
Okay, I realize I am commenting on something from a year ago, but I came to check your blog and thought it was hilarious that after reading the signs at the beginning of this entry I thought you were pregnant! Haha! A little extra drool isn't that strange, right?? I heard you all had an awesome time for the 4th and that my parents made it up to meet with you all. Wish we could have been there too! Love you!
Post a Comment